Experienced Attorneys Dedicated to Helping Our Clients throughout Wisconsin with offices in Madison and West Bend, Wisconsin
Father and son lawyers, William J. Hickmann and Michael P. Hickmann, founded Hickmann & Hickmann, S.C. in 1999 to meet the legal needs of individuals and small and mid-sized businesses throughout Wisconsin, including Washington, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Columbia and Dane Counties.
Our firm’s partners bring more than 60 combined years of legal experience and a wealth of skill to auto accident, personal injury and workers compensation cases, as well as our estate planning and business law practice. Both of us previously worked at large law firms, and therefore, we are able to deliver the same level of service and sophistication but with the warmth, personal attention and pricing of a smaller firm. We have the training and experience whether your individual or business legal matters are routine or complex.
Protecting your interests from start to finish
We take our responsibility to our clients seriously and believe that preparation, communication, accessibility and versatility are the keys to effective representation. At Hickmann & Hickmann, S.C., we listen closely to your concerns and take a hands-on approach from start to finish. We strive to resolve your legal issues quickly, in the most effective and affordable manner possible. When litigation is necessary, we are ready to meet the challenge and aggressively protect your interests whether you are the plaintiff or the defendant.
Hickmann & Hickmann, S.C. can assist you or your business in the following areas:
- Auto Accident — We help clients receive fair compensation for injury or loss of a loved one because of the negligence of others in car, motorcycle and truck accidents.
- Personal Injury ― We help clients receive fair compensation for injury or loss of a loved one because of the negligence of others as the result of a dog bite, slip and fall or other unsafe conditions.
- Workers Compensation — We help clients receive fair compensation for injury or loss of a loved one injured on the job.
- Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estate Planning ― We can arrange for the distribution of your property according to your wishes, while minimizing gift, estate and inheritance taxes. We prepare the appropriate documents, including wills, trusts; powers of attorney, guardianships and living wills, and we also handle probate and trust administration matters.
- Business and Corporate Matters — We represent businesses on matters such as formation, buy/sell agreements, contract drafting, review and negotiations, ongoing representation, mergers and acquisitions and business succession planning.
- Employment Matters — We represent business and individuals with respect to employment disputes including Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) matters, Wisconsin Fair Employment Act (WFEA) matters, wage and overtime disputes, illegal or retaliatory terminations and harassment, disability (ADA) and discrimination claims.
- Commercial Real Estate — We provide assistance to buyers, sellers, developers, and others in commercial real estate matters, including purchase/sale, financing zoning, land use, easements and other title matters.
Successfully serving clients in Wisconsin
Hickmann & Hickmann, S.C. serves individuals and businesses in Dane County, Columbia County, Dodge County, Washington County, Waukesha County, Ozaukee County, Sheboygan County and Fond du Lac County – and the greater Madison area including Middleton, Verona, Fitchburg, Oregon, McFarland, Sun Prairie, DeForest, Waunakee and Wisconsin Dells – and the greater West Bend area including Allenton, Jackson, Kewauskum, Hartford, Hubertus, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Saukville, Grafton and Mequon.
West Bend Office
2125 W. Washington Street
West Bend, Wisconsin 53095
10 E. Doty St.
Madison, Wisconsin 53703
Trusted attorneys in Madison and West Bend ready to assist you and your business
To find out how we can help you or your business, call Hickmann & Hickmann, S.C. at 262-346-6438 to schedule your free initial consultation, or contact us online today.